NOTE: THE COMMENT PERIOD DEADLINE WAS EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 19, 2020
- Federal Register Amended Notice of 2/6/2020: EIS No. 20190287, Draft, BR, CO, Paradox Valley Unit of the Colorado River Basin Salinity Control Program Environmental Impact Statement, Comment Period Ends: 02/19/2020
- Contact: Lesley McWhirter 970-248-0608
- Revision to FR Notice Published 12/06/2019; Extending the Comment Period from 2/4/2020 to 2/19/2020.
Two public meetings will be held on:
- Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020 in Paradox, Colorado at the Paradox Valley Charter School, 21501 6 Mile Rd., at 5 p.m
- Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020 in Montrose, Colorado at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 1391 S. Townsend Ave., at 6 p.m.
The draft Environmental Impact Statement is available online at:
Comments are due (time-period was extended)
- 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on Feb. 19, 2020
Submit comments by email to:
Via US Postal Service to:
Ed Warner, Area Manager
Bureau of Reclamation
445 West Gunnison Ave, Suite 221
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Click here to read this story by Luke Runyon of KUNC Public Radio
Click here to read this Press Release from Bureau of Reclamation
To view documents from the Scoping Period, please visit this post from 2012: On The Colorado (OTC)
To view documents about the Salinity Control Program, please vist this OTC resource page
NEW DOCUMENTS FOR PARADOX UNIT
TECHNICAL REPORTS AND MEMOS
Talk about this article...